- Helps to increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) for people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift-work and jet lag).
- Helps to re-set the body’s sleep-wake cycle (aspect of the circadian rhythm) and increase the total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) for people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule (e.g. shift work and jet lag).
- Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag/minimize jet lag (e.g. daytime fatigue, sleep disturbance) for people travelling by plane easterly across two or more time zones/if flying east over two or more time zones.
- Helps to speed up/ reduce the time it takes to fall asleep (sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality) for people who fall asleep slowly/ with delayed sleep phase disorder.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain (proper) muscle function.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients. Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (e.g. in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress).
Directions: 2-3 capsule per time; Once a day.