Everyone knows it’s important to protect your skin from the sun. Some dermatologists even suggest wearing sunblock inside. But the problem with the chemical sunscreens and sunblocks is they actually weaken the skin’s self-recovery capabilities, and make the skin lose its natural sun protection capabilities. This makes it more likely for the skin to sustain injuries. Chemical sunblock tend to address only two types of light. But sunlight contains many different types of light, including several types of sunlight alone. There also cases where chemical sunscreen block the good types of light but let the bad ones in.
Almost all chemical sunscreen use heavy metals such as zinc and titanium because these metals have a mirror effect. These metals are used for their reflective properties. Using chemical sunscreen is similar to grinding up a mirror into a fine powder, mixing it with oils and alcohol, and slathering it on to your skin.
Eleotin® Pango is comprised only of ingredients officially recognized as natural and organic plant products. All Eleotin® Pango ingredients are approved as foods, so Eleotin® Pango is safe enough for eating. (But it is not food itself, and consuming large quantities could lead to stomach troubles). There are no heavy metals, chemicals, or hormones that could harm the body. Eleotin® Pango can be safely used on children. It maximizes the skin’s own protective and recovery capabilities. (You can enjoy more dramatic results if used together with Eleotin® Mao, our natural anti-oxidation product.) Eleotin® Pango also does not contain any alcohol or chemical fragrances, and can be used as a moisturizer. Even if you have applied Eleotin® Pango during the day, you can apply it again in the evening before bed and allow it to restore your skin overnight.
Sunlight is very important. Getting the right amount is critical for your health. It also helps improve your mood.
I personally start to show depressive symptoms when not exposed to enough sunlight. It feels a little like depression, and a little bit like a cold. The symptoms can last weeks, and sometimes even months. The Pacific Northwest region rains quite a lot during the winter, and it can be quite difficult. But almost all of symptoms disappear miraculously after 30 minutes of exposure to strong sunlight. The powerful effect of sunlight is something I experience firsthand every winter.
From late spring to early fall, I go hiking in the woods and expose my upper body as much as possible. It feels as if I am investing in my health by collecting the sunlight that shines through the trees. My mood stays great for several days after. I have read that Confucian scholars also completely exposed their bodies to the sun for several days during the year.
The problem is that sunlight can cause of premature aging or skin cancer. A close friend of mine is a dermatologist. He suggested that we should wear sunblock even when staying inside.
Almost all women known for having good skin are inclined towards avoiding the sun as much as possible. They refrain from going outside, and when they do everything is slathered with sun block. On top of all this, I have seen women wear sunhats, carry parasols, and wear sun proof clothing. Sometimes I wonder if what they would simply prefer to live out their lives in a cave. But I have begun to realize there are reasons behind such extreme measures. Consider how furniture or pictures can easily fade from prolonged exposure to sunlight. It’s not hard to imagine the damage sunlight can do to such a weak and fragile organ like the skin.
Sometimes sunlight seemed like a healthy thing, and other times not. It was confusing. So our research team conferred with global dermatology authorities to earnestly work together on sun protection. We carefully studied the sun protection products available around the globe. Along the way, we discovered some astonishing truths.
1) Our skin has its own natural ability to protect the body from the sun, as well as recover on its own when sun damage is done. But when a person uses sun protection containing strong chemicals for extended periods of time, the skin loses its natural sun protection capabilities and its self-recovery capabilities are weakened. Once this happens, even minimal sun exposure causes damage that the skin cannot recover from well.
2) Using chemical sunblock products does not provide complete protection. We use the singular term “sunlight.” But “sunlight” actually contains several different types of light. There are several types of ultraviolet (UV) rays alone, but almost all chemical sunblocks only address two types of light, and do nothing about the others. There also cases where good types of light are actually blocked from the skin, but the bad ones are allowed through. This means a consumer may mistakenly, and dangerously, believe he is protected and overexpose his skin to the sun. In this aspect sunscreen can actually do more harm than good.
3) Sun damage is worse when it is inflicted while a person is wearing chemical sunscreen. As stated before, chemical sunscreens weaken the body’s own natural capability to recover from sun damage, making it more likely for the skin to sustain injuries. A user may also trust his sunscreen too much and participate in more outdoor activities he would have otherwise. Whatever the reason, the incidence of skin cancer has been rising amongst users of chemical sunscreens.
4) Toxins are another big problem. Almost all chemical sunscreens contain large quantities of toxic heavy metals, and it is inevitable that the sunscreen itself is toxic. It is easy to understand why toxic heavy metals are used in chemical sunscreens. Almost all chemical sunscreen use heavy metals such as zinc and titanium because these metals have a mirror effect. These metals are used for their reflective properties. Using chemical sunscreen is similar to grinding up a mirror into a fine powder, mixing it with oils and alcohol, and slathering it on to your skin
5) Some chemical sunscreens leave a white residue behind while others do not, but the components of both types are practically the same. In products that do not leave a residue, the heavy metals are ground more finely into nanoparticles. It means that they are more easily absorbed into the skin, and actually more dangerous. If you grind up a mirror and slather it onto your body, you should be able to shower it off so that the toxins do as little damage as possible. It cannot be healthy, though, if the metals are ground up fine enough to enter blood vessels. Chemical sunscreens are toxic to the point where children or animals who ingest them could die from poisoning. I have also read that there is also an increased danger of stomach cancer. As you may have all experienced, sunscreens can painfully sting when even the smallest amount gets rubbed into your eyes. Such a potent and painful chemical substance cannot be healthy.
The main purpose for blocking sunlight is to avoid sunburn, and to prevent UV rays from confusing the DNA and causing cancer as a result. Ironically, chemical sunscreens contain high doses of components such as Oxibenzone or BHA. Such substances increase cancer causing agents such as free radicals, actually making the body more vulnerable to cancer and other diseases.
Chemical sunscreens can also prevent the formation of Vitamin D, one of the most crucial nutrients for our body. You may have heard that getting enough sunlight is key for cold prevention in the winter. Put differently, Vitamin D strengthens your immune system. But chemical sunscreens shut off the body’s capability to produce Vitamin D. As a result, many scientists are greatly concerned about the abuse of chemical sunscreens.
It’s possible to eat foods rich in Vitamin D, or take additional supplements. But neither option provides the full effect of the body naturally converting sunlight into Vitamin D. The more serious problem is that the prolonged use of chemical sunscreens, and the heavy metals in them, can weaken this crucial ability.
My company has been producing and distributing diabetes and hypertension products for many years. I noticed that scientists have begun to agree that the long term use of chemical sunscreens aggravates these two diseases. (Many related reading materials can be found on the company’s website).
Premature growth is a problem with children today, especially girls. It has been frequently cited that the main causes of this phenomenon are the growth hormones pumped into meat and dairy products, and the chemicals found in most sunscreens. These substances break hormonal balances and bring about the same effect as injecting bulk amounts of female hormones would. For this reason, scientists worry that many male children today will become sterile as adults. Another effect of prolonged exposure could be prostate cancer.
Most makers of chemical sunscreens use alcohol to further melt down heavy metals or to make the sunscreen feel cool against the skin. But alcohol dehydrates the skin. So sunscreen can accelerate aging, further weaken the skin, make it vulnerable to the effects of the sun, and be the cause of many diseases. Put simply, sunscreen has the opposite effect of moisturizer. The artificial chemical scents put in sunscreen may also contain additional cancer causing agents.
Unlike the expensive creams and lotions used sparingly and occasionally, sunscreen is more dangerous because it tends to be frequently slathered on in bulk. The body is exposed then to harmful agents through sunscreen more than any other product.
This is how Eleotin® Pango came to be developed and launched. Eleotin® Pango is comprised only of ingredients officially recognized as natural and organic plant products.
All Eleotin® Pango ingredients are approved as foods, so Eleotin® Pango is safe enough for eating. (You absolutely must not eat the chemical sunscreens on the market. Eleotin® Pango is made of edible ingredients and ingesting small amounts of it is safe. But it is not food itself, and consuming large quantities could lead to stomach troubles).
There are no heavy metals, chemicals, or hormones that could harm the body. Eleotin® Pango can be safely used on children. It maximizes the skin’s own
protective and recovery capabilities. (You can enjoy more dramatic results if used together with Eleotin® Ma5, our natural anti-oxidation product.) Eleotin® Pango also does not contain any alcohol or chemical fragrances, and can be used as a moisturizer.
We recommend storing Eleotin® Pango in the refrigerator after opening. Apply it right before going outside, and again after returning inside. You could also put some in a small container and take it with you outside.
Long term use of Eleotin® Pango can improve your skin. It will also strengthen your body’s own ability to protect itself from the sun. With an SPF of about 20 to 30, Eleotin® Pango has highly protective capabilities against all the types of light in sunlight.
Your body’s production of Vitamin D will accelerate.
When you can’t avoid going out into harsh sunlight and directly exposing your skin, then we recommend wearing a hat and trying a sister product that contains zinc powder (Eleotin® Safari). We advise showering and washing it off soon after returning inside.
Method of Use and Risks.
1. After applying Eleotin® Pango or Safari, rub the ointment further into the skin to make sure enough is absorbed into the skin. Go out into the sun after the ointment is fully absorbed into the skin and the skin is completely dry. If your skin remains oily or shiny, the protective abilities of Eleotin® Pango or Safari are relatively low.
2. Eleotin® Pango strengthens the skin’s defensive powers against the sun, and relieves the skin that has been overexposed to the sun. Even if you have applied Eleotin® Pango during the day, you can apply it again in the evening before bed and allow it to restore your skin overnight.
3. Because it is made of natural ingredients, Eleotin® Pango is vulnerable to spoiling. In the unlikely event you notice a change taste, colour, or smell about two to three months after opening, we recommend that you stop using the product.
Remember to always close the lid after applying the ointment. Refrigerating Eleotin® Pango allows the product to last longer. Because only natural ingredients have been used, the viscosity of the ointment may change according to the temperature. The ointment would be a soft colloid at around 25 °C, slightly at around 15 °C, and become liquid when the temperature is over 40 °C. If the ointment turns to liquid, simply shake before using. If refrigeration hardens the sunscreen too much, then microwave some for about 20 seconds. It is worth noting here that strong artificial chemicals are what keep products in colloid form despite the changes in the surrounding temperature.