The #1 Cause of Death in Diabetics:
Bad Cholesterol and Bad Fats (Not High Blood Sugar)
There are two types of cholesterol:
1) Low-density lipoproteins (LDL), or “bad” cholesterol, injures the internal surface of the blood vessels (endothelium), blocks the blood vessels. It also causes heart disease, stroke, and the hardening of arteries.
2) High-density lipoproteins (HDL), or “good” cholesterol, removes bad cholesterol from the body and cleans the blood vessels.
We all should reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol.
However, when someone is diagnosed with diabetes, there is often a dramatic rise in bad cholesterol, accompanied by a decline in good cholesterol. There is also an increase in Small Dense LDL, which is a particularly bad cholesterol that destroys blood vessels.
Diabetics have weaker blood vessel walls that are more susceptible to injury. Diabetics are also more likely to have high blood pressure, the hardening of arteries, a rise in bad cholesterol, and the reduction of good cholesterol. These all dangerously expose diabetics to strokes and heart attacks.
Diabetic patients should:
1. Stay active and lose weight instead of spending long periods sitting down. Stock up on fibre-rich meals to increase good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol.
- 2. Regularly consume more beans, fish (full of omega-3) , olive oil and avocado oil (full of monounsaturated fats) to increase good cholesterol.
- 3. Use vegetable (canola, sunflower, or sesme) oil (however, no palm oil!), and eat pectin-rich fruits (apple, grape, strawberry, and tangerine).
- 4. Trans-fats that are solid at room temperature, such as margarine and shortening, are the worst. They increase bad cholesterol and reduce good cholesterol.
- 5. Animal fats such as lard and tallow contain triglycerides and saturated fats which lead to an increase in bad cholesterol and reduce good cholesterol. These are the direct cause of belly fat. Fish oil/fats are unsaturated fats.
- 6. Consume more good foods: garlic, eggplant, seaweed, onion, tomato, artichoke, fish oil, pepper, pomegranate, mulberry leaf, green tea, sunflower seeds, orange peel, and red rice mould (not recommended for those currently on cholesterol-reducing medication).
The combination of Eleotin® Bentley, Eleotin® LBM, Eleotin® G 2000, and Eleotin® Cleanse & Detox will greatly assist the above methods and help reverse metabolic syndrome.
1) Eleotin® Bentley:
The World’s No.1 doctor recommended all natural blood glucose level promotion formula approved by Health Canada and FDA’s of a few other countries. Compatible with pharmaceutical diabetic drugs. It is fast, powerful and 100% safe. Recommended by several Diabetes Associations.
2) Eleotin® LBM:
All-natural and safe hypertension formula approved by Health Canada. LBM works to enhance the body’s own ability to maintain blood pressure normalcy. Good for blood vessel health. Especially helpful for diabetic patients.
3) Eleotin ® G 2000:
All natural and safe formula approved by Health Canada for helping cardiovascular health. It is scientifically proven that this product lowers bad cholesterol levels. Good for everybody, especially recommended for diabetic patients.
4) Eleotin® Cleanse Detox: Celery and Aloe fibre:
The healthy fiber in celery and aloe formula miraculously and gently expands and sweeps old feces and other harmful substances out of the body. It is scientifically proven that this healthy fiber also reduces bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.